Transfer to Arusha or Kilimanjaro Airport for your flight to Zanzibar.
Here you can choose for instance one of the following options:
1.) Ocean Paradise Resort – superior sea front room based on half board.
At Ocean Paradise Resort Zanzibar, you will be greeted by a blaze of color as you sweep down the imposing driveway, saluted by a Masai warrior as you pass through the entrance gate and be captivated as you arrive in reception and look out over the resort and the azure blue sea. Mature coconut palms swinging in the breeze, white sandy beach, beautiful landscaped gardens, traditional style round chalets with pitched makuti roof, a stunning waterfall feature and the largest swimming pool in Zanzibar are just some of the sights that await you. A big smile and the greeting of “Jambo” will be the first words you hear, as you begin to feel the warmth that the people of Zanzibar are famed for.
2.) Fumba Beach Lodge – luxury suite based on half board.
Fumba Beach Lodge offers well-designed elegance, with friendly first class service. Just 30 minutes from the capital, Stone Town, the lodge is away from busy tourist areas, a perfect venue for enjoying tranquility, and the space to dream, swim, dive, walk amongst tropical gardens, or have that special romantic occasion in one of the many secluded spots. There are ample opportunities to dine- in a range of environments, with legendary food prepared by trained chefs.
3.) Seacliff Resort – superior room based on half board.
Sea Cliff Resort & Spa is an exquisite sanctuary of tranquility, peace & beauty, boasting 120 bedrooms – lush tropical scented gardens – rim flow sparkling swimming pools – an abundance of many cultural cuisines and most importantly, incredibly attentive and helpful staff. The resort is located on the Northern-West coast of the exotic Island of Zanzibar, and conveniently located a mere 20 minutes from the historical and eclectic Stone Town
At Sea Cliff resort you have the first and only course on the island of Zanzibar. This magnificent course, designed by Peter Matkovich, consists of an undercover driving range, practice greens, 9 holes, 18 tees, golf carts and clubs to hire. A qualified PGA Golf Instructor is also on hand for any tuition and tips.
Matkovich World Class Golf Course Featuring:
- 9 Holes
- 18 Tees
- Driving Range
- Putting Green
- Golf Carts
- Club House
“Golf is not just about scoring. It is a walk in the park, an experience for all the senses and hours of incomparable therapy. Golfers should leave the course with an irresistible urge to return. That’s why each and every one of the golf courses designed by Peter Matkovich is a special creation, enhancing the unique features of each site and the character of the land. Each course tells its own story, and even if they’re just a few years old, Peter Matkovich Golf Courses look as if they’ve been there forever.”
… Peter Matkovich
Day 13 – 15
Hotel/resort of your choice
Transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
Excursion possibilities at Zanzibar
- Stone town tour, learn and visit some historical sites , slave market, House of wonders
- Spice tour, go visit spice farms at kijichi where a guide tell about varieties of spices, touch, smell, and testing.
- Jozani forest tour, a Half day trip to visit park for colobus Mangrove trees and tropical forest
- Prisoner Island Including Snorkeling gear
- Dolphin tour at South of the Island, kizimkazi, Including Snorkeling gears.
- Sailing and Sunset Cruising, including, drinks and snacks, starts from Stone Town.
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in double shared rooms/tents, single room supplement is ….
- Pick up/drop off Kilimanjaro/Arusha/Zanzibar Airport
- Flight out of Arusha or Kilimanjaro Airport to Zanzibar please note: luggage limit of 20 kg per person
- flights to and from Tanzania
- golf at Seacliff resort
- Extra services such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls when not included